love cute and funny sms
Free Funny SMS Jokes, Lovely SMS, Love Messages, Cute Texts, Friendship Quotes, Humorous SMS, Comedy SMS, And More.

Lovely SMS

Dear Viewer, at present we are running only few category, we are enroute to update it every day, hopefully you will enjoy. Thanks for your visit, you can submit Lovely SMS.
 
love is the happiness of 2day and promise of 2mrw.so this warm note cums2u 2say that live life with a heart full of love.
By- "sMs kraG "
? Hum nazaro se due hai
aankho se nahi
hum khwabo se dur hai
khayalo se nahi
hum dil se dur hai
dhadkano se nahi
hum tum se dur hai
tumari yaado se nahi...Lov u jaan..
If u love someone but ur someone loves someone, u be the same someone like before coz time will cum that ur someone will realize that u r not just someone u r the special one.

LOVE never dies a natural death.
It dies bcoz we dnt knw how 2 replenish its source.
It dies of blindness & errors& betrayals.
It dies of illness, wounds, weariness,withering and tarnishing.
by- sms kraG
Eyes speak more when a heart starts listening to someone silently, and life seems to be more exiting when some1 start reading eyes silently.
l'v nt 1;lv nt 2,lv the 1 who lvs u true
lv nt 3;lv nt 4,lv the 1 who lvs u more
lv nt 5; lv nt 6, lv the 1 who really sticks
lv nt 7; lv nt 8, lv the 1 who really waits.
-By : Sms_Kraji
I trust u is a better compliment dan I lov u coz u may not alyz trust da person u lov but u can alyz lv da prsn u trust. Meeting u was fate, becoming ur frn was choice bt falling in lv wid u was completely out of my ctrl.
-By : Sms_Kraji
When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts. Apni Surat ka kabhi to didaar de
tadap raha hu kabhi to apna pyaar de
Apni awaaz nahi sunani to mat suna
Kam se kam 1 Missed call hee maar de.
By- BJRAI "Bhojhpure"
US dil se pyar karo jo Tume Dard de par us dil ko kabhi dard na do jo tumhe Pyar kare
Kyuki tum duniya ke liye koi 1 ho
per kisi 1 k liye tum Duniya ho
Love is born wide the pleasure of looking at each other;
it is feel wide the necessity of seeing each other;
it is concluded wide the impossibility of separation
-By : Sms_Kraji
Love is like a cloud; love is like a dream;
Love is one word and everything in btwn;
Love is a fairytale cum true
Coz I found love when I found U.
Love U 4ever
-By : Sms_Kraji
Aapke mehfil ka mausam suhana lage, Ekpal Churalu agar bura na lage,
aap hame milkar bhul jaenge
par aapko bhulane me sayad hame jamana lage !
I love U my sweet heart
by : SMS -: myLove.com.np Source
"Give laugh to all but smile to one; give cheeks to all but lips to one; give love to all but heart to one. Let everybody love u but u love the one"
-By : Sms_Kraji
A CUTE LUV STORY....
GIRL-AM I PRETTY? BOY-NO.
GIRL-DO U WANT TO LIVE WITH ME?BOY-NO.
GIRL-WILL U CRY IF I LEAVE U?BOY-NO.
The girl got hurt and started to cry.the boy pulled her close 2 him nd said U R NOT PRETTY BUT BEAUTIFUL,I DONT WANT TO LIVE WID U...BUT LIVE FOR U,IF U LEAVE ME.....I WONT CRY BUT DIE.
i don?t think anything about you. i briefly believe that you are only mine. and its come my heart ,you know nothing about you how much bueaty you own your imagine.realy i miss u.
submited by : shopnill
I?m sole dwn here & its cold, ineed some 1 who will keep warn, i?m locked in a solitary place with a hope that our relationship could be like this 4eva, that is life time promise love you very much.
submited by : Precious Mbali(Lovely SMS)
 
takHar karz dosti ka ada karega kaun, Jab hum hi nahi rahenge to dosti karega kaun. Ay khuda mere dosto ko salamat rakhna, Verna mere jeene ki dua karega kaun.
submited by : mdshoeb(Lovely SMS)
Baby dont 4get dat NTOKOZO loves u. U?ll be ma man 4 eternity. I LOVE & MISS U BABY. pLZ BE MINE!!!
submited by : ntokozo(Lovely SMS)
 
Science has proved that sugar melts in water,so plz don`t walk in the rain, otherwise I may lose a sweet friend like u!!!
submited by : adib(Lovely SMS)
Hello!! What?s wrong with your mobile? Tried so many times but Every time I call it says: The subscriber your are trying to reach is in your heart!
submited by : albert k-b mahlangu(Lovely SMS)
I JST WONA TELL U DAT I LOVE U MORE THAN ANYTHING AND I MEAN IT AND HAVE A NICE DAY.
submited by : MMMM(Lovely SMS)
Aye zindagi yu mujhse daga na kar main jindarahun uske bina ye du na kar koi dekhta hai usko to hoti hai jalan aye hawa tu bhi usko chhua na kar
submited by : AMAN(Lovely SMS)
I LOVE U TRUST ME PLS I AM ONLY YOURS WHEN U COMES THEN SEE HOW CAN I LOVE U
submited by : 03224327413(Lovely SMS)
COURT ORDER! you are accused of stealing my feelings and break my heart with the love that will never end NO BAIL! I luv you forever
submited by : Nomatheko(Lovely SMS)
if I could do one thing in life i wud give u the ability 2 c ur self thru my eyes only then you will know how special u r to me..
submited by : Lolita(Lovely SMS)
takHar karz dosti ka ada karega kaun, Jab hum hi nahi rahenge to dosti karega kaun. Ay khuda mere dosto ko salamat rakhna, Verna mere jeene ki dua karega kaun. submited
submited by : 9339602091(Lovely SMS)
So sweet is u r smile! So weet is u r style! So sweet is u r voice! So sweet is u r Eye!so sweet is ur body.See!..... how sweetly I LIE!
submited by : albert k-b mahlangu(Lovely SMS)
There?s no Special reason for this msg, I just wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U.
submited by : de(Lovely SMS)
Life ends when you stop dreaming
Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful
Time will always fly
Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me
When You give your heart
When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.
Write on Bricks
I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.
If 10 people care 4 u
If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.
 
I m feeling so happy
I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.
First time i saw u
1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!
If i were a tear in ur eye
If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!
I love all the stars in the sky,
I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!
Gate of Memories will never close, How much I miss u every body knows,
Days  will pas like yrs n
we will remember those memories like silent tears!...
Mis u so much......
I heard someone whisper ur name, but when I turned around to see who it was,
I notice I was alone, then I realize it was my
heart telling me that Miss U n Love U.
By-BJ Bantawa Rai -Bhojhpour
love enables u to put ur deepest feelings and fears in the palm of ur partners hand, knowing they will be handled wid care. by- sms kraG
?
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


love quote and funny sms

Custom Search