love cute and funny sms
Free Funny SMS Jokes, Lovely SMS, Love Messages, Cute Texts, Friendship Quotes, Humorous SMS, Comedy SMS, And More.

Funny sms

Funny Husband and wife (Hindi)
Wife:Bas karog ji..raat k 12 baje se kar rahe ho aur subah k 8 baj chuke hain.
Thake nahi kya?Aur kitna karoge?
Husband:karne do na darling abhi to mere
200 msg aur free hain

Whats kissing
Whats live ? Live is love. Whats love ? Love is kissing. Whats kissing ? Come here and I show you.

Funny Good Night
As nite falls upon the land, it is time 2 Zz again. With the moon hangin in the starlit sky, i'm here to wish U NiteNite! Sweet dreams, cover blanket tight tight (Funny good night)
Good Friend (Funny SMS)
A good friend is like a bra. he is tight, careful, holds u from falling and always close to ur heart.

Write on Bricks
I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.


First time i saw u
1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!


Expressing love Expressing your love becomes quite easier now a days, as you can simple send a lovely love sms or a valentine sms message to your valentine from our precomposed sms messages collection.


If 10 people care 4 u
If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.

I m feeling so happy
I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.

Hope we can be like that
When it rains, you dont see the sun, but its there.
Hope we can be like that.
We dont always see each other,
but we will always be there for one another.

3 parts of my heart I have 3 parts of my heart,
1st 4 my Allah,
2nd 4 my Family,
3rd 4 myFriends.
But no part 4 u,
Becoz,
U - R - My - Heart


A candle may melt
A candle may melt
and it’s fire may die,
but the love you have
given me will always
stay as a flame in my heart.
Ishq ne hume Rula Diya
Ishq ne hume Rula Diya
Jis Per Marte The usne hi hame bhula Diya
hum to unki yadon mein hi jee laitay,
magar unhone to yaadon mein hi ZEHER mila diya
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


love quote and funny sms

Custom Search